Dunia underground memang dipenuhi dengan rebel. Ada yang rebel with a cause. Ramai juga yang sekadar nak rebellious ajer. Nak jadi rebel, benda pertama yang diperjuangkan ialah hak bersuara. Kebebasan bersuara. Kebebasan berpikir. Kebebasan nak buat apa saja dalam hidupnya. Yang dia taktahu ialah sifat rebellious ini perosak kemajuan. Kerana manusia tak boleh maju jika dia berseorangan. Dan me-rebel dalam hati, tak nampak uniknya. Tak cool. Dan dalam underground, cool itu sama penting dengan knowledge.
Dan setelah sekian lama dalam underground, sepatutnya mereka yang BENAR-BENAR BERFIKIR kerana nak tau tentang semua yang di atas, akan dapat hidayah. Kerana berfikir itu amatlah digalakkan dalam Islam, AGAMA DALAM REALITI INI. Tetapi pemikiran itu mestilah mengikut batasan yang berlandaskan Al-Quran. Kerana ilmu itu memang umpama lautan yang luas, dan otak manusia hanya boleh menganalisa satu perkara pada satusatu masa. Jika dia cuba menganalisa semua kandungan lautan ilmu dalam realiti ini sekali rap, maka dia akan keliru, tertekan dan akhirnya kembali ke dalam batasan keduniaan. Sebab itulah Al-Quran itu dijadikan landasan. Agar kita dapat memahami realiti ini secara sistematik. Bukan secara mantik atau lojik.
Tidak hairanlah jika kita lihat kadar perubahan bebudak underground dalam dan luar negara ke arah Islam amatlah pesat. Tetapi amatlah sedih bila kita perhatikan anak bangsa kita, yang telah sedia ada diberikan buku manual dunia ini kepadanya, dan bertahun join atau mingle dengan alam underground, tak juga bebas-bebas dari kepompong kecetekan pemikiran.
P/s: Aku tak heranlah dengan orang half-cooked macam sesapa saja. Sebab diorang sebenarnya dalam perjalanan ke SATANISM. Tak caya? Cuba check believe diorang dengan benda kat bawah ni...
Aku malas nak explain sesatu. Dan aku taknak link kan korang ke gereja setan. Aku nasihatkan korang JANGAN google benda ni. Cukup setakat ini saja.
Sebab tanpa ilmu dan pembimbing, korang boleh terpengaruh.
Full grown satanist pun aku lempang, inikan pulak post SPM-ers...Cheh!
The Nine Satanic Statements
from The Satanic Bible, ©1969
by Anton Szandor LaVey
1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence!
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams!
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit!
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek!
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires!
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all!
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification!
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as He has kept it in business all these years!
The Nine Satanic Sins
by Anton Szandor LaVey ©1987
1. Stupidity—The top of the list for Satanic Sins. The Cardinal Sin of Satanism. It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful. Ignorance is one thing, but our society thrives increasingly on stupidity. It depends on people going along with whatever they are told. The media promotes a cultivated stupidity as a posture that is not only acceptable but laudable. Satanists must learn to see through the tricks and cannot afford to be stupid.
2. Pretentiousness—Empty posturing can be most irritating and isn’t applying the cardinal rules of Lesser Magic. On equal footing with stupidity for what keeps the money in circulation these days. Everyone’s made to feel like a big shot, whether they can come up with the goods or not.
3. Solipsism—Can be very dangerous for Satanists. Projecting your reactions, responses and sensibilities onto someone who is probably far less attuned than you are. It is the mistake of expecting people to give you the same consideration, courtesy and respect that you naturally give them. They won’t. Instead, Satanists must strive to apply the dictum of “Do unto others as they do unto you.” It’s work for most of us and requires constant vigilance lest you slip into a comfortable illusion of everyone being like you. As has been said, certain utopias would be ideal in a nation of philosophers, but unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately, from a Machiavellian standpoint) we are far from that point.
4. Self-deceit—It’s in the “Nine Satanic Statements” but deserves to be repeated here. Another cardinal sin. We must not pay homage to any of the sacred cows presented to us, including the roles we are expected to play ourselves. The only time self-deceit should be entered into is when it’s fun, and with awareness. But then, it’s not self-deceit!
5. Herd Conformity—That’s obvious from a Satanic stance. It’s all right to conform to a person’s wishes, if it ultimately benefits you. But only fools follow along with the herd, letting an impersonal entity dictate to you. The key is to choose a master wisely instead of being enslaved by the whims of the many.
6. Lack of Perspective—Again, this one can lead to a lot of pain for a Satanist. You must never lose sight of who and what you are, and what a threat you can be, by your very existence. We are making history right now, every day. Always keep the wider historical and social picture in mind. That is an important key to both Lesser and Greater Magic. See the patterns and fit things together as you want the pieces to fall into place. Do not be swayed by herd constraints—know that you are working on another level entirely from the rest of the world.
7. Forgetfulness of Past Orthodoxies—Be aware that this is one of the keys to brainwashing people into accepting something new and different, when in reality it’s something that was once widely accepted but is now presented in a new package. We are expected to rave about the genius of the creator and forget the original. This makes for a disposable society.
8. Counterproductive Pride—That first word is important. Pride is great up to the point you begin to throw out the baby with the bathwater. The rule of Satanism is: if it works for you, great. When it stops working for you, when you’ve painted yourself into a corner and the only way out is to say, I’m sorry, I made a mistake, I wish we could compromise somehow, then do it.
9. Lack of Aesthetics—This is the physical application of the Balance Factor. Aesthetics is important in Lesser Magic and should be cultivated. It is obvious that no one can collect any money off classical standards of beauty and form most of the time so they are discouraged in a consumer society, but an eye for beauty, for balance, is an essential Satanic tool and must be applied for greatest magical effectiveness. It’s not what’s supposed to be pleasing—it’s what is. Aesthetics is a personal thing, reflective of one’s own nature, but there are universally pleasing and harmonious configurations that should not be denied.