Friday, September 28, 2012

Schizophrenic zine... In BOOK form!

FINALLY! with LOTSA push from friends and family (even God!), I am going to release Schizophrenic # Five in book form. What sets it apart from the typical books in the market is: THIS IS HAND MADE. Well, probably the photocopying aren't but the binding is home-made. Checkout my first attempt at making a sketch book here:


Actually this issue is the compilation of issues #1,2,4 and 5. Issue #3 is a comic and it's too big to be fit into a folded A4 size. I'm still trying to figure out how to present it.

Anyway, this issue is another experiment before launching the next issue of Schizophrenics in zine-novel format. And sorry guys, I don't sell pdf shit. Not just yet...




In Progress Project: AKUSKIZO compilation

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I are planning to introduce myself to you, I am Len though I don't really like being called like which.
My day job is a people fx broker. Oregon is where her home is and she loves countless living here.
One of his favorite hobbies is heat balooning
but he is struggling inside your time because it.
I've been working modest website is often easily time from this day forward.

Check it out here: シャネル ネックレス